Thursday, November 10, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW - ABBA DAILY CONDITIONER

So I went in to ULTA yesterday just browsing.....Right before I left out I checked the sale section. I found a huge bottle of conditioner that was on sale for $14.99 (originally $30). I looked at the ingredients, took the top off to smell it and to see the consistency of it and immediately fell in love. I walked straight to the counter to purchase. I haven't used it yet but I plan on using it this weekend. Here's a few bullets are the product. I will do an product review once I use it.


 Abba by ABBA Pure & Natural Hair Care
  • Pure Basic Conditioner
  • Herbal R/X Peppermint Rosemary
  • Maintains Body Adds Shine And Smoothes
  • Daily Conditioner For All Hair Types
  • 100% Vegan
  • Free Of Synthetic Dyes
  • Sulfate Free
  • DEA Free
  • Energizing Herbal Ingredients Combined With The Fresh Essence Of Rosemary And Peppermint Help Add Body Shine And Softness To Your Hair While Controlling Tangles And Static Electricity

1 comment:

  1. Would you like to use a conditioner for your hair then this conditioner helps lot more...

    Lanza conditioner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...