Wednesday, August 3, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW

So once again I tried another combination of hair products to see if I get a different result of my twist out. This time I used AG Fast Food Leave in conditioner and Isoplus Dread locks & twists molding creme. Now lots of you wouldn't have even purchased this product be of the ingredients (petrolatum and mineral oil), but I was willing to give it a try because the butters, cremes, and leave ins just was cutting it.

These 2 products together gave me the  little bit of weight I needed and as each day went on it lightened up. I didn't have to add any product to my hair the whole time.

To reserve my hair style, I separate my twist once a day....Also this was done on wet hair.

Products used

day one (side/back view)

day one (front view)- Just untwisted once


day two- untwisted more

day two (front view)- every day I seperate more to make fuller

day three- seperated even more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...