Friday, April 1, 2011

Spotlight on Etsy.com for natural haircare/skincare products

In my search for a pair of vintage eyeglass frames on a website called Etsy.com, I stumbled across the Health and Beauty section and found there there are a wealth of vendors out there who are regular everyday people just like you and me who whip their own all natural concoctions and sell them on this website. Etsy was described on a blog that I was reading as a "kinder and gentler Ebay". The items on this website are mostly handmade, all natural and vegan products and you can find almost everything and anything! I bought a few items as the retail prices are so cheap and the shipping even cheaper! All the items I purchased all are natural with no artificial ingredients.What I like about the site is you are able to ask the seller questions about anything you want to purchase from them and I always receive lightning speed responses, you get a chance to view feedback from other people who have made purchases from vendors and you can pay using paypal so no personal information is shared. I have had nothin but positive experience with this site and all purchases and I love love love all the items I've purchased!

Happy searching....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...