Monday, January 10, 2011

HAIRFINITY RESULTS

Hi All,
 So I know I'm a little late with the results of the 30 day test of the Hairfinity pills but here they are. Now as I stated before in a previous post, I had my hair trimmed in the process. So the results are a little off. Over all, it looks like my hair is about the same length after 1 month (including the trim), which mean it did grow about 1in, which is about how much was cut off. The before pics are the ones that I'm wearing the yellow sweater (taken December 2), and the after pics are the ones with the white sweater (taken January 8)

I plan on taking the Hairfinity pills for another month...That should get my hair to its original length before I went natural.



Dec. 2, 2010

Dec. 2, 2010

Jan 8, 2011

Jan 8,2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...